Cosmetic dentist in Walnut Creek offers wide variety of aesthetic services
Visiting a cosmetic dentist used to be reserved for the Hollywood elite. Thankfully, over the years, aesthetic services have become incredibly affordable. Patients can visit the team of Walnut Creek Cosmetic to learn about a variety of services that can be performed to enhance the appearance of the smile and address imperfections. Below is a small sample of what Dr. Kevin Ko and his team provide:
- Porcelain veneers – patients interested in addressing defects near the front of the smile can use porcelain veneers. These are ceramic facings custom-made for patients to bond over a tooth and cover it entirely. These restorations can last a decade or longer with proper attention.
- Porcelain crowns – porcelain crowns are restorations fabricated to cover all visible areas of a tooth. They may be referred to as “caps.” They can either cover imperfections or be used to add an extra layer of protection to a weakened tooth.
- Dental bridges – bridges are commonly used for replacing one or more teeth within the dental arch. They are fabricated using porcelain and fusing together pontics (false teeth) with dental crowns. A bridge uses the adjacent teeth for support.
- Teeth whitening – professional teeth whitening has become incredibly affordable, and options available at the dental office far surpass the results achieved with over-the-counter alternatives. Walnut Creek Cosmetic offers both in-office power bleaching and take-home whitening kits with higher concentrations than those available in the local drugstore.
- Dental implants – implants are a fabulous way for patients to replace a single missing tooth or support a bridge or denture to replace several. Dental implants are titanium posts placed during oral surgery for strength and durability.
- Dental bonding – composite resin bonding material is perfect for covering imperfections and repairing broken teeth.
Dr. Kevin Ko and the team of Walnut Creek Cosmetic offer aesthetic services for patients in and around the community. Whether you are seeking a simple professional teeth whitening or extensive smile makeovers, now is the time to contact our practice to learn more. We are conveniently located at 1181 Boulevard Way, Suite A and can be reached at (925) 934-0192.